These mini baked roast beef sandwiches are ridiculously delicious! Sliced Bistro Favorites 100% Natural Roast Beef with swiss cheese on top of Hawaiian rolls brushed with melted butter. These are great for entertaining or just chilling at home.
This post is sponsored by Bistro Favorites, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
I love recipes that are quick and easy, but absolutely delicious and that’s exactly what these mini roast beef sandwiches are! These are always a hit as an appetizer for parties, and especially on game day! They only take 20 minutes, and the ingredient list is simple so making these sandwiches are a breeze.
It’s hard to pick what my favorite part of these sandwiches are. I must admit that when they first come out of the oven, brushing them with a layer of melted butter is absolutely heavenly! The rolls I use for these sandwiches are Hawaiian rolls (white or wheat). I like the sweetness it gives the sandwiches.
I also like to add Dijon mustard and minced onions to the butter because it helps to give the sandwiches a nice kick and a lot of flavor! If you’re not fond of Dijon mustard you can substitute it with honey mustard; just keep in mind that the sweetness level may be a little high.
For the meat, I used Bistro Favorites 100% Natural Sliced meats. I went with the Bistro Favorites 100% Natural Roast Beef, and it was the perfect choice for these roast beef sandwiches. Their high-quality cuts are small batch, hand-rubbed with spices and seasonings, and freshly hand-carved. I also love that the Bistro Favorites are all natural, with minimal processing and no artificial ingredients!! It’s so nice to be able to use high quality cuts of whole muscle meats and experience artisan quality foods at home.
The roast beef had a nice ring of seasoning around the outside which I was really fond of. It took these baked roast beef sandwiches to the next level! They’ve also got other flavors like the Bistro Favorites 100% Natural Rotisserie Seasoned Turkey Breast and Bistro Favorites 100% Natural Uncured Peppered Beef that I’m just dying to try! The peppered beef would make a delicious beef sandwich!
Go to landofrost.com/bistrofavorites to find a store near you to buy Bistro Favorites!
These sandwiches can be made ahead of time and stored in the freezer until you are ready to make them. I typically like to make these a day ahead so they can soak up all the butter and seasonings in the fridge overnight. When I’m ready to bake, I take them out of the fridge and allow them to come to room temperature before throwing it in the oven.
These mini baked roast beef sandwiches are always the first to disappear whenever I make them. Checkout the recipe below!!
- 1 pound Bistro Favorites 100% Natural Roast Beef
- 1 pound swiss cheese thinly sliced
- 1 stick butter
- 1½ tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1½ teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1½ teaspoons minced onion dried
- 1 12-pack Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
- In a small bowl, melt the butter and mix in the mustard, worcestershire sauce, and onion. Set aside.
- Cut the entire pack of rolls in half, horizontally (keeping he top and bottom halves in tact).
- Place the bottom half of the rolls in a 9 x 13 baking dish. Top the bottom half of the roll with the slices of beef and cheese.
- Cover the beef and cheese stacks with the top half of rolls.
- Drizzle the butter mixture over top of rolls, making sure the onion is evenly distributed.
- Refrigerate over night. (optional)
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes and, once finished, separate for serving.