Channeling the Midwest with these Breaded Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches! Super crispy, delicious, and ready in under 30 minutes!
Breaded Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
Channeling the Midwest with these Breaded Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches!
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1½ pounds Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Herbs pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- 4 hamburger buns
- Lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, mustard, & mayo
- Cut pork into 4 equal portions. Pound each piece in between two pieces of plastic wrap until thin and larger than hamburger bun.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Set up a breading station with flour (cayenne pepper), eggs, and panko bread crumbs.
- Working with one piece of pork at a time, dip into the flour (shake off excess flour), then dip into the eggs (let excess drip off) and then press both sides into panko bread crumbs. Repeat with the rest of the pork.
- Heat a large skillet with oil over medium-high heat. Place the breaded pork in the hot oil, and fry both sides 3 minutes each, until golden brown. Remove oil, transfer to a paper towel, and season with salt.
- Serve on hamburger buns with your choice of toppings!