Skillet S’mores with toasted marshmallows and melted chocolate make the perfect indoor late night snack. No longer do your s’mores have to be made outside!
S’mores are that classic childhood snack that no matter how old you get; you’re always going to indulge. There is some real nostalgia associated with that melted milk chocolate and toasted marshmallows over an open flame. Growing up my sisters and I couldn’t get enough of s’mores, and I remember several botched attempts at making them indoors. They were never quite as good as when we made them outdoors until we found the skillet s’mores recipe. I feel a little silly calling this a recipe because it’s TOO easy! Ready in just 1o minutes, all you’re doing is putting some chocolate at the bottom of a skillet and topping them with marshmallow halves. Pop it in the broiler until the tops are golden brown and serve with graham crackers. Voila! S’mores indoors!
As the Holiday season approaches, I especially love making this dessert because it’s fuss free and doesn’t require you and a group of people to stand out in the cold just to make them. It’s the perfect late snack or after dinner dessert. Grab the recipe below!
- 16 jumbo marshmallows, halve
- Hershey's Milk Chocolate - 8 pack, 1.55 oz each
- Cooking or Baking Spray
- Graham Crackers, broken into individual squares
- Preheat the broiler on high.
- Spray the bottom of a skillet with some cooking or baking spray.
- Place the the milk chocolate squares on to the bottom of a skillet.
- Top with the marshmallow halves.
- Place the skillet in the broiler until the tops of the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Serve immediately with the graham squares.
More Dessert Recipes From Ev’s Eats