These Mango Jalapeno Margaritas are the perfect drink to spice up your Taco Tuesday. With the perfect addition of Agavero Orange that balances the heat with some sweetness.
Some of my favorite things in life are Taco Tuesday and margaritas. I always couldn’t wait to get through Monday because I knew the next day was going to be Taco Tuesday which meant lots of tacos and tequila. As I’ve gotten older I love hosting Taco Tuesday at home versus going to a restaurant, and making margaritas to go along with the tacos has become one of my favorite things to do.I’ve been making margaritas for quite some time, and I’ve found that one of the best accompaniments to a margarita is Agavero Orange. It’s a tequila based liquer infused with oranges and agave nectar, and adds the perfect amount of sweetness to your margarita! One of the best ways to bring an old recipe to life is to switch it up and add heat/spices! The classic margarita doesn’t have any peppers in it, but I wanted to add some jalapeno and habanero slices for a true spicy kick! Not only that, but I also rimmed the glassed with Tagine for some more heat, and a little tang. With the Agavero Orange liquer and mango juice to balance the heat with sweetness; this is the perfect cocktail to transition from summer to fall!
GRAB TACO TUESDAY INSPIRED RECIPES HERE!
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 jalapeño slice
- 1 habanero slice
- ¼ cup Gran Centanario Plata
- ½ cup Agavero Orange Liquer
- ¾ cup mango juice
- Optional: Lime wedges and additional jalapeño and habanero slices for garnish
- Muddle the jalapeño and habanero slice with lime juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Place 1-1/2 cups ice in the shaker and add tequila, mango juice and agavero orange liquer. Shake vigorously and pour into a rimmed glass.
- Garnish with lime wedge and jalapeño and habanero slices, if desired.